A wartime noverlty ...

dimanche 2 décembre 2007




I can't remember anything
can't tell if this is true or a dream
deep inside my heart still scream
am I still living ? ...

Now that war stick in me
soldier, they make me be
with the army i was forced to be
now in the battle, i can't flee ...

in land mine field i was forced to roam
in enemy line i walked alone
with a gun, i've learned to kill
with the army i've learned to never feel ...

Now i'm waking up, i cannot see
i'm still feelin' the pain in me
the war has taken my reason to be
alive in hell, they left me be ...

with a tube i've learned to breath
that tube that sticks in me
a machine that make me be
from my body i just wanna flee
so please god kill me ...

2 sormanisations:

Anonyme a dit…

les paroles sont mortels.Big GG pour ton blog pas assez connu

hridiS a dit…

@code21 : mici :D
parlant de blog pas connu bah c'est une raison de plus que tu maide a le faire connaitre :P